Message from Ian Jackson, Chair of SCHSC:
Morning all - an update from the SCHSC on the easing of lockdown restrictions.
**IMPORTANT , PLEASE READ**
The Sports Club Committee and Keir, Bar Manager met last night and agreed the following (with effect from today).
- we are stopping table service
- we are going back to the procedure we had last year where drinks will be ordered from one end of the bar and collected at the other - this is to limit gathering around the bar area
- masks to be worn when standing (this is a club requirement)
- cash will now be taken, but payment by card is preferred
- on arriving at the club it is strongly recommended that ‘test and trace’ is still used, but is not mandatory
These measures have been agreed to protect you individually, other club members and the bar team. If any individuals do not follow these club requirements then you will politely be asked to leave.
Confirmation of opening hours :-
Tuesdays 18:00 - 21:00
Thursdays 18:00 - 21:00
Friday 16:00 - 20:00 (with option to extend)
Saturday 13:00 -23:00
Sunday 13:00 - 20:00 (with option to extend)
At less busy times we will revert back to one bar person, please do bear with them and help by acting responsibly at all times
Many thanks all - if there are any further government changes we will of course review the above.